Saturday, October 11, 2014
creepy, or what
ha
does love even exist in the modern world?
or is it just about cheating, cheating, cheating, deceit, deceit
and checking how far you can push it?
i mean - okay, i understand that everybody has a past
and i understand that people like to have fun
but for goodness' sake
just tell me
this is just for fun
i have lots of pots on and want to see what works and what doesn't
then i know where i stand
I LOVE YOU
I LOVE YOU
I LOVE YOU
i only want you in my life
i will always love you
my heart belongs to you
and then - fuck off
with a side order of a mind game
bollocks
bollocks
bollocks
and all the same everywhere
should i become a player???
play someone, make them suffer and then have a laugh ...
maybe this is a good game???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment