Saturday, October 4, 2014
new beginnings
so - my life started again
it is almost funny when I think that one life lasted 7 years
life number two another 7
life number 3 - 7 years, again
is this true what they say about the 7 year itch?
not quite the 7 year itch on my side, but it does ring true ...
haaaaaa haaaaaa
new love???
still fresh and innocent
still in the phase of adoration and mutual admiration
goodness - it is an amazing feeling
amazing, because it does make me feel 16 again
amazing, because I want to smile for no reason
amazing, because someone's eyes light up when they look at me
okay
not used to this now
but so easy to get used to it
and then what???
then the same thing again???
fly
crash
burn
rise like a phoenix
is this my 7-yearly cycle???
well - time will tell
for now I'm happy
happy in this delirious kind of way that only new love can give
fingers crossed :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment